top of page
Frequently asked questions
Build A Legacy Credit Repair Solutions
We are proud to offer credit repair solutions nationwide.
1. What is credit restoration and how does it work?Credit Restoration is the process of disputing misleading, inaccurate, incomplete, and unverifiable information reported on a credit report. Build A Legacy request all credit bureaus and credit reporting agencies to verify any and all information we request.
2. Is Credit Restoration Legal?With identify theft at its highest, it’s becoming difficult for consumers to maintain excellent credit. This is why consumers are protected by various laws that will allow them to dispute inaccurate items, which is the consumers right by law to do so.
3. Can we remove items from credit reports?Build A Legacy will challenge any inaccurate items on credit reports with the credit bureaus and agencies using our special tactics. The Federal Credit Reporting Act law gives the credit bureaus and agencies 30 days to verify if the information being disputed is accurate. If the credit bureaus don’t provide results to their investigation within 30 days allowed, the information must be deleted.
4. How long it will take to see results?It takes 30-45 days to see results. Please remember no three credit reports are alike and results will vary client to client depending on their needs.
5. Is your work guaranteed and how?Build A Legacy work is guaranteed as we abide and operate by the Federal Reporting Credit Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act laws and work effectively to have credit profiles cleaned of debt.
bottom of page